Saturday, March 26, 2011

And the winner is....

First of all I would like to thank all of you for entering! Thank you so much! Also thank you for tweeting, or following my blog, or liking wing by sea on Facebook!

Well I'm afraid there can be only one winner. I carefully went through the comments, and allocated each comment, and each comment about a tweet - even if they were in the same comment - a number, 1 through 77. I then used the website Random.org to give me a randomly generated number.

The winner of the sterling silver Shimmer earrings is.... drum roll please...  Petaliferous!

Congratulations! I will be in touch with you shortly to arrange to send you your prize!

Keep an eye out for my next giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh thank you so much, and sorry for the delay, i have been away and haven't logged onto my computer in 4 days! Such a nice surprise when I did though!! I'm so happy, thank you Michelle for such a great giveaway - can't wait to get those darling earrings!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails