Friday, January 29, 2010

fungi friday!

I had so much fun hunting down toadstool treats I decided to share this little collection too!

Kathy Panton's work is so vibrant, it caught my eye some time ago. The Little Mushies print would be great for decorating a child's bedroom, I could see it working beautifully in a woodland or fairies theme.



The Mushrooms Fairy Circle by Moontsy and Floontsy is delightful piece of whimsy, working as a stand-alone decoration, or as part of a larger collection of pieces, or used as a display for a treasured figurine. I could see my old Benjamin Bunny sitting in there quite happily!



And the Night-Night Mushrooms by Flying Star Toys would be a most excellent gift for a baby, I could see it being treasured as the sleepy-time must-have. So a brilliant idea to have two, swap them around, always keeping one somewhere safe for naptime emergencies!

1 comment:

  1. I just love the other mushroom items you've selected Michelle! so cute and beautiful :) Yes, mushrooms are indeed wonderful.

    Thanks so much for including my little ones.

    warmly yours,
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails